January 5th, 2009 by
I’ve just added another free guide to my growing blog consulting guides area (22 and counting).
It’s called How to Improve Your Blog Community. It includes my best advice from more than three years as a blog network editor, social media event organizer and new media consultant.
Specifically, it covers the following:
- What a blog community is
- Why your blog community matters
- 4 common aspects of all communities
- 10 ways to measure blog community growth
- 5 steps to building your blog community
- How to get “unstuck” in your community-building efforts
- 6 excellent resources for further reading
Grab the printer-friendly PDF version (848 KB).
Let me know what you think! More guides coming soon …